|Procedure Name||Transfer of License related to minerals|
Mines and Mineral Act, 2042 (1985)
Section 53A.Transfer of License related to minerals: (1) A licensee shall not transfer his/her license in the name of any other person without an approval of the Department.
(2) If a licensee desires to transfer his/her license to any other person, he/she shall submit an application to the Department along with the qualification of the person who desires to obtain license pursuant to Rule 5.
(3) If an application is received pursuant to Sub-rule (2), upon making necessary inquiry whether the qualification of the concerned person as referred to in Rule 5 meets or not, the Department shall decide within Thirty days of the receiving an application whether or not to transfer license.
(4) If it deems appropriate to issue a license to a person who desire to obtain license pursuant to Sub-rule (3) is qualified as referred to in Rule 5, the Department shall transfer the license by levying transfer fees as referred to in Schedule 4.
(5) If a heir submits an application that licensee has died or he/she is unable to perform as per terms and conditions as prescribed in license at the time of issuance or Act or these Rules along with the evidence that he/she is the nearest heir, upon making necessary inquiry, the Department deems that the applicant is qualified as referred to in Rule 5, shall transfer the license by levying transfer fees as referred to in Schedule 4.
(6) If any case is filed regarding heir of the licensee upon making necessary inquiry to transfer the license pursuant to Sub-rule (5), the license shall not be transferred to any person until such a case is decided.
|Title||Description||Create Date||Update Date||Issued By||File|
|Name||Measure Type||Agency||Description||Comments||Legal Document||Validity To||Measure Class|
|Transfer of License related to minerals||Licensing Requirement||Ministry of Industry||Section 53A: Transfer of License related to minerals:||Comments||Mines and Minerals Rules, 2056 (1999)||9999-12-31||Goods|