|Procedure Name||Application for Agency Registration|
Nepal Agency Act , 2014 (1957)
Section 4: Registering Name as an agent.
1. A person interested to work as an agent shall apply with all prescribed details before the prescribed officer to register his/her name after the commencement of this Act.
2. Every registered Agent shall submit the details of the goods and commodities received, sold, stored and rates thereof to the prescribed officer in a prescribed format and within the prescribed time.
3. A citizen of Nepal shall be given priority to register his/her name as an agent pursuant to this Section.
Section 5: Details to be submitted
Every registered Agent shall submit the details of the goods and commodities received, sold, stored and rates thereof to the prescribed officer in a prescribed format and within the prescribed time.
1. Letter describing transaction
2. Agreement Letter between two companies
3. Price list of goods
5. Firm Registration Certificate
6. Tax Registration Certificate
7. Letter of Company, MOA, AOA (If applicable)
|Title||Description||Create Date||Update Date||Issued By||File|
|Name||Measure Type||Agency||Description||Comments||Legal Document||Validity To||Measure Class|
|Agency Registration||Registration Requirement||Ministry of Commerce||To maintain the facilities and economic interest of the general public upon controlling and arranging the activities of the Agents, Distributor, Stockiest, Nominee/ representatives regarding the undue benefits in the course of sales of goods and commodities.||a)Rs 130 for Registration (b)Rs 500 as collateral(refundable)||Nepal Agency Act 2014 (1957)||9999-12-31||Goods|